30 March 2010

100 in 2010: Progress One!

Hello hello!

Isn't it always the week after spring break that your teachers give out double the homework? That's how it was for me. But I have gotten some things accomplished on my list! Not huge things (a lot of the items on the list will have to wait for summer) but certainly things on the list!

Firstly: #61 - I recorded a new voicemail message! This one seems silly, but after someone told me I sounded like a 12 year old on my recording, I thought that maybe the time had come. I would like to record a goofy message, but since my boss occasionally calls, I don't want to get myself in trouble there! So it's newer, and hopefully I don't sound like I'm 12.

Secondly: #22 - I made a "Thank you" note! I recently collected money for a project that Intervarsity put on, and I needed some thank you notes. So I figured, I'll do my own! They came out pretty cute, but I may revamp them - so we'll call this one "in progress."


Thirdly: #6 - Read 26 books; 1 down, 25 to go! John D'agata, an acclaimed non-fiction writer, came and did a reading at my school, which I was required to attend. Luckily, he was a great writer and a pretty entertaining guy. I ended up purchasing his most recent book, About A Mountain. It was actually very interesting, and not at all what I usually read. But I definitely enjoyed it.

That's all I've done so far since I posted the list, completion-wise.
How was your first week back? Crazy? Windy?

No comments:

Post a Comment