27 January 2012

Daydreams

I know that it's sort of a trendy thing right now to make a list of things you want to do before you die -- if you are on pinterest, you've definitely seen all of those hipster-y "beforeidie" things (no offense, hipsters, I love you), most of which are... well, interesting.

However, its prompted some thought for me (shocker, I know!) and after some conversations with friends, I decided that making a list of some big dreams in life would be kind of fun.

Now this list will probably grow and change as time goes by, and I don't really know that I'll be super consciously working towards making these things happen, but man, wouldn't it be great? That's the great thing about dreams: you can really get down to what brings you joy, what makes you work and live and laugh and play. So why not?

Without further ado, here's my list!

1. Appear as a guest on a late night talk show (Late Night with Jimmy Fallon or Conan)
2. Write and publish a successful book.
3. Live overseas.
4. Ride an elephant.




So, yeah, that's all I have for now. But, hey, I'm open to suggestions! And really, some of these are going to be big huge things, and others are going to be less aspirational. But like I said: if it brings me joy, why not?

Do you have a master list of dreams and goals? Or do you just do things at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment