01 December 2009

Re:

It's time to rethink, restart and revamp.

As a blog reader, I expect at least weekly updates of content, yet I wasn't holding myself to that standard. It's not fair to you or to me, because neither of us are benefitting from this arrangement!

So the time to start over has arrived, and this time around I will have a strong and well-defined purpose for this blog.

The RFP Mission:
Real Fine Place is an educational and entertaining creative outlet: a place for sharing craft projects, favorite photographs, recipe testing, witty quotes, inspiration and gratitude.

With that, I promise at least one post per week, unless it is not humanly possible for me to complete. I owe you guys that much at least. I'm counting on you to keep me accountable.

Here goes nothin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment