03 January 2010

Happy New Year!

I cannot believe that this year is already over! I know that is what everyone is saying, but it is truly unbelieveable.

Instead of telling you my New Year's Resolutions (I've got some goals slated for another post!), I want to share with you some of the amazing blessings that I'm thankful for this year.

First and foremost! God: He's the reason I'm even here to write this, so I'm very grateful. But not only did he put me on this earth, he's planned every thing out for my life and reminds me whenever I worry too much.

Second, I'm so happy to be able to have such wonderful family and friends. Being in another city for school makes me all the happier when I do get to spend time with everyone, and I do that as much as I can. The people I have the privelege to know and be related to are wonderful and inspiring and loving. It's great.

Third, I'm thankful for both the material and intangible things in my life. You know... like my car, laptop, blogging, facebook, my room. But also safety and health and silliness and beauty. Here's some photos if you don't know what I mean...










I'm thankful for you, too! Blogging is certainly an interesting medium - you never know who is reading! If you are, thanks! And feel free to toss your two cents in at any time.

It was a phenomenal year, and I cannot wait for another. Time flies when you are having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment