25 June 2010

100 in 2010: Progress Two!

Hello again, friends!

I'm come bearing news of success, though it may be small.

I completed goal #1 (which probably tells you the numbers had nothing to do with the importance of the goals) which was buy board shorts! I love wakeboarding with one of my best friends, Jordan, and you need a good pair of board shorts to do that. I got mine at Old Navy, as seen here.

I also completed #74, which was consolidate the dorm room. When my parents came to pick me up after my freshman year, my Mom's jaw dropped because we had two hours to get it all in the car... I'll let you figure that out on your own. This year I was almost completely packed when my Dad arrived, plus, I got a storage unit on the cheap, so there was way less that had to come home! Score.

#95 is also done, but I don't know why I didn't write about it when it happened! Last year I bought a ruffled denim dress that is trimmed with zippers, so for my fashion forward look, I wore that, some wild tights and a pair of heels. It was wild, let me tell you. I'll look for a photo.

I have finished another book, so that counts toward #6 and that book would be Captivating, by John and Stasi Eldredge. I really enjoyed it, and it will actually help me with some of the other goals. If you are looking for a good read, I would fully recommend it.



That's all for now, I'm going to be having a busy summer at this rate!
You can read the original list here: 100 in 2010
Check out the first progress here: Progress One!

2 comments:

  1. I love Captivating.

    You also roadtripped but I can't remember if you blogged about that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't it a good read? I thought it was going to be too cheesy for me, but I ended up really liking it. :)

    I don't think I did blog about our roadtrip! :)

    ReplyDelete