21 September 2010

Learning: Funk

Have you ever had one of those days? The kind when nothing really goes wrong but you just feel like you are in a funk? That's the kind of day I'm having.


It was a good day -- beautiful weather, my hair came out right, work was easy and I organized some of my school stuff -- but I'm just feeling a little off! I am reading a new (non-fiction) book and someone died in the first 10 pages...

I know a lot of people have a method of knocking themselves out of it when they are in a weird mood, but I'm not sure what my method would be. It makes for a lot of creativity, I'll tell you that much! I'm doing a lot of pre-blogging research. Gotta be ready for Halloween, you know.

So I guess I'm here to ask you all: How do you get de-funked?
Teach me your ways, oh non-funky ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment